Download the New Montana Brands app
Brand Book Available Online
The department's master brand book, which lists potentially available brands, is available online and in the Helena headquarters office. County brand books, which list registered brands by county, have also been updated and are now available for purchase. Read more for additional information.
- Brucellosis Found in Park County Cattle Herd (10/4/2013)
- Grizzly Bear Depredations Added to Livestock Loss Board (9/30/2013)
- Brucellosis Found in Madison County Cow (9/26/2013)
- Hunters Reminded to Get Inspections for Horses (9/24/2013)
- Livestock Loss Board Gets $170,000 Grant for Wolf Projects & Damage Claims (9/5/2013)
- Equine Owners Reminded To Look Out for WNV (8/28/2013)
- State Vet Issues West Nile Advisory for Equine Owners (8/23/2013)
- Bison EA Comment Extended (7/25/2013)
- Public Asked to Weigh in on EA for Year-Round Bison Habitat (7/12/2013)
- MDOL Seeks Comment On Proposed Rule Change for Trichomoniasis (7/9/2013)
- Rabid Bat Found at Holter Lake Campground (6/21/2013)
- Fees for Brand Inspections, New Brands and Brand Transfers to Increase July 1 (6/11/2013)
Check here for the latest updates on brucellosis risk management under the Designated Surveillance Area.