Brand Book Available Online
The department's master brand book, which lists available brands, is now available online and in the department's Helena headquarters office. County brand books, which list registered brands by county, have also been updated and are now available for purchase. Read more for additional information.
- Vaccinate Now for West Nile Virus Prevention Later (5/17/2013)
- Custer, Rosebud Counties Quarantined For Rabies (4/15/2013)
- Carter & Powder River Counties Quarantined For Rabies (4/10/2013)
- Itinerary Requirements For 6-Month Passports To Be Enforced (4/9/2013)
- Equine Herpes Virus Found in Gallatin County (3/25/2013)
- Equine Herpes Virus Found in Flathead Horse (3/21/2013)
- Traceability Rules Take Effect March 11; Little Impact Expected in Montana (3/8/2012)
- Study Finds No Brucellosis in Pioneer Elk (2/7/2013)
- Boone Will Be Missed On Board of Livestock (1/30/2013)
- Rabies Quarantines Extended in Custer, Rosebud Counties (1/30/2013)
- It's Time To Report The Number of Livestock Owned (1/18/2013)
- Montana Receives Favorable Brucellosis Program Review From USDA (1/9/2013)
Check here for the latest updates on brucellosis risk management under the Designated Surveillance Area.